Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve In A Tube


I heard amazing things about the 'Salve in a Tub' from the same company, and thought I'd give the tube a try because my germaphobic tendencies point me away from things that involve putting my fingers in a dish, and then to my mouth.

I have a huge problem with the name, because really, there is nothing 'salve' like about this at all. It's a glorified lipgloss with a rose scent.

Touted as something to "moisturize and soothe dry lips" and also "calm and heal irritation," this was disappointing. I didn't experience anything healing or beneficial from this, and for $6 my expectations were high. If anything, my lips seem drier after use.

I would consider trying the 'Salve in a Tub' in-store or as a sample just to compare the two, because I have a feeling that they're not at all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment