Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Facial Mask



I got this as a sample with a Sephora order, and thought I was going to gag upon opening the pouch...

The smell:
Not only is the scent way too perfumed for a "natural" product, but it is a very strong chemical odor as opposed to smelling like the fresh, natural ingredients in the product (green tea, and acai berries).

The appearance:
Honestly, this looked like I had an infant's bowel movement slathered on my face. There is no "nice way" to put it. It is a pea soup color, slightly chunky, and has small seed-like additives for exfoliation.

The results:
Okay, once I got past the look and smell and got down to business, this was a very moisturizing treatment. I have fairly dry skin thanks to a lifetime of eczema, and I was pleasantly surprised at how nourished it felt. The happy feelings and glowing moisture didn't last until morning, though; Iwoke up with the same problem areas as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment